HomeEye ExamVision QuizVision Therapy
Dr. Betsy J. Hancock's practice, Visual Difference, established in 1989, offers a full range of family vision care services, specializing in the treatment of children and adults with behavioral, sensorimotor or learning-related vision problems such as, those previously diagnosed with strabismus amblyopia, dyslexia, and/or avoidance of reading. Dr. Hancock also treats patients whose vision problems have been induced by strokes, cerebral palsy, autism, down syndrome, or head trauma
Visual Difference provides:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Vision Therapy for All Age
- Phototherapy (syntonics)": Colored Light Therapy
- Treatment for
Learning-related Vision Problems, including
Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as
Amblyopia or Lazy Eye,
Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder),
Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and
Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
There's more to healthy vision than 20/20 eyesight!
Learn more about symptoms
of visual problems which
school and sports success.
Success StoriesLocationVision LinksDirectory
optometrists, eye doctors, pediatric eye care, eye care, vision care, Bloomsburg, Berwick, Sunbury, Scranton, Bethlehem, Reading, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, PA, light therapy for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Member, Optometrists Network & Find an Eye Doctor. Publisher of What is Lazy Eye?, What is Vision Therapy?, and many other Eye Care and Visual Health Patient Education Web Sites.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Copyright © 1996-2009 Optometrists Network. All rights reserved.